23-16 30th Avenue
Astoria, NY 11102
Monday – Friday 9am-5pm
This program which is funded by the New York State Division of Homes and Community Renewal (HCR) provides the owners of multiple family dwellings and small homes, whose occupants are categorized meeting the criteria of low-income, the opportunity to have an energy analysis of their properties.
Services provided may include:
- Boiler testing, repair, cleaning/replacement
- Installation of high efficiency lighting
- Refrigerator replacement
- Weather stripping and caulking of doors and windows
- Replacement of broken windows and/or external doors
- Roof insulation
- Pipe insulation and or side wall insulation
- Health and safety testing for stove, gas leaks, and levels of Carbon Monoxide
- Installation of smoke and carbon monoxide detectors.