HANAC PCA Senior Residence
31-34 33rd Street
Astoria, New York 11106
Tel (718) 806-1514
Fax (718) 545-2281
This senior housing project was developed in partnership with the Presbyterian Church of Astoria (PCA).
This 6-story building with 66 units was completed in 2012. The facility offers amenities including a parking lot, recreational garden, indoor community spaces, and office space for an on-site service coordinator. Funding for this project was made possible by a combination of HUD 202 Capital Grant dollars, Low Income Housing Tax Credits, financial support from the Queens Borough President, Helen Marshall, former State Senator George Onorato, the Federal Home Loan Bank, and HOME federal housing funds.
HANAC PCA Senior Residence Pictures (2 max) Pictures should be located next to the description
Applying for an apartment:
- Send a self-addressed stamped envelope with a completed application
- Once application is received, it will be time and date stamped
- Your application will be assigned a chronological log ID number
- A letter confirming the receipt of your application and your log ID number will be mailed to you
- In order to remain active on the waiting list, applicants are required to mail a letter indicating continued interest in an apartment and indicating any changes in contact information, annually.