East West Connection Transportation
27-40 Hoyt Avenue South
Astoria, NY 11102
Monday – Friday 6am-3:30pm
Since 1984 we have been providing transportation services that allow seniors the ability to live independently and lead productive lives. Our success has led to the growth of the program to include 8 vans, with 5 scheduled routes and provides over 38,000 one-way trips annually with over 900 registered clients in five Community Districts in Queens County.
Community Districts Served in Queens:
- CD 1 – Steinway, Astoria
- CD 2 – LIC, Woodside, Sunnyside
- CD 3 – Jackson Heights, Elmhurst
- CD 4 – Elmhurst, Corona
- CD 7- Whitestone, Clearview, Malba, Beechurst, Flushing, and parts of Bayside
Expansion News! Effective July 1, 2017, transportation services will be available in:
Community District 5 – Glendale, Ridgewood, Maspeth, Middle Village and Community District 6 – Rego Park & Forest Hills.
- Van Service – This service is for transportation to and from senior centers and trips coordinated by senior centers such as food shopping, trips coordinated for shopping, local banking, voting, walking clubs and social events.
Van contributions are $1.00 each way
- Car Service – This service is available for individuals requiring transportation for medical appointments
Clients are responsible for 50% of the cost of the fare